- the safe periodlos días seguros (para no quedar embarazada)Example sentences
- The Biblical description of ‘spilling seed,’ or withdrawal, has its place as do items for trying to find the rhythm in the method of measuring safe periods for copulation without conception.
- Even in cases of unprotected sex, or contraceptive failures such as condom slippage, rupture, or miscalculation of safe periods, emergency contraception can be highly successful at preventing possible pregnancies.
- Given that we were 38 weeks pregnant, it was still a very safe period.
Definition of safe period in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.