Translation of safety net in Spanish:
- 1 (for acrobats)red (feminine) de seguridadExample sentences
- But the cliff under me crumbled away beneath me, and I fell without a safety net there to catch me.
- This new building is very close to the road and very high with no fencing around it or a safety net to catch anything that might fall.
- Tiger's branch was then cut off, while the SPCA waited below with a safety net to catch her.
- 2 (protection)Example sentences
- The spreading recession has exposed gaping holes in the safety net for workers and the poor.
- Workers have seen the standard of living, the social safety net, and wages decline over the last thirty years.
- They see us as do-nothing union workers who want a cushy safety net so we can suck off the government.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.