- (British English) → salesroom 1Example sentences
- The classic written by Haworth's Charlotte Bronte was sold to a bidder in the saleroom at Sotheby's during a sale of signed books and manuscripts.
- He wanted the library to be dispersed, as it had been assembled, through the saleroom.
- A desperate dearth of top-shelf artworks is having a profound impact on Australia's salerooms.
Definition of saleroom in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than