Translation of sales talk in Spanish:
- palabrería (feminine) de vendedorthey saw through the politicians' sales talkno se dejaron engañar por la labia de los políticosExample sentences
- Terms like ‘return on investment’ and ‘bottom line’ are now commonplace in sales talk.
- Throughout the coming weeks, when the general election campaign is full flow, the margins between sales talk and real politics are expected to become blurred.
- So too often what looks like genuine information turns out to be sales talk.
Definition of sales talk in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.