noun/nombre (plural salmon)
- 1.1 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] [Zoology/Zoología] salmón (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [river/industry] salmonero salmon farm criadero (masculine) de salmones salmon fishing pesca (feminine) del salmón salmon steak filete (masculine) de salmonMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (color) color (masculine) salmón; (before noun/delante del nombre) [silk/walls] (de) color salmón, (color) salmón (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- Grilse salmon and sea trout spawn in Miller Beck along with brown trout, and enter it from the River Leven after swimming in from Morecambe Bay.
- But environmentalists claim pollution from cod farms could endanger already depleted Atlantic salmon and sea trout populations.
- Fish passes work like ladders, allowing the migrating sea trout and salmon to leap from one stage to the next over the weirs, which can be as high as five metres.
More example sentences
- Other foods such as salmon, sardines, white beans, tofu and collard greens also contain significant amounts of calcium.
- So I urge you to eat omega - 3-rich foods like salmon and mackerel several times a week.
- Oily fish such as herring, kippers, mackerel, pilchards, salmon, sardines and trout, contain oils that can lessen the risk of thrombosis.
- The open-plan living room has been decorated in warm shades of cream, green, beige, turquoise and salmon, with grass-effect rugs.
- In Florida, a Cuban palette of pastels, flamingo pink, and salmon dominates fashion as well as exterior and interior design.
- A living room or sitting room with salmon walls will seem cozy without inciting claustrophobia.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.