Translation of salon in Spanish:
- 1.1 (business) hairdressing salon peluquería (feminine) beauty salon salón (masculine) de bellezaExample sentences1.2 (gathering) salón (masculine)
- Tutors boast that at the college's Top To Toe hairdressing and beauty training salons, punters get as good a result as in a professional salon - but it might take a bit longer.
- Botox injections, which reduce worry lines and crow's feet, are available from beauty clinics, hairdressing salons and at Botox parties held in homes.
- Before her departure to Spain she ran a successful beauty clinic with her sister Deirdre who ran a hairdressers salon at New Line Road.
( also Salon)(exhibition) salón (masculine), exposición (feminine)Example sentences
- Also misleading is the author's claim that Chopin was readily accepted in the Parisian salons as a social equal rather than being merely an entertainer.
- Her daughter conducted a salon that became a gathering place for the writers, artists, and musicians of the Harlem Renaissance.
- But socially he was entirely at home in those Third Republic salons where politicians mixed with aristocrats, diplomats, and writers.
- In their heyday in the 19th century exhibitions like the Salon and the Summer Show were events of great social and artistic importance.
- Naively optimistic and resilient, Manet sought honours in the Salons; Degas was cynically indifferent to public acclaim.
- It was precisely over the course of the Salons of 1833 and 1834 that Ingres emerged as the unambiguous champion of drawing, the very ‘personification of line,’ to adopt the phrase employed by Theophile Gautier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.