Translation of salvation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (deliverance) salvación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (person, thing) salvación (feminine) she has been his salvation ella ha sido su salvación
- Can we somehow get ourselves to consume our way to economic salvation?
- The more entrepreneurial found economic salvation in self-employment.
- What a disappointment for those who pin their hopes for political salvation on economic failure!
- Luckily, a phone call to Tim's sister proved to be our salvation.
- Again, he points to the mobile phone as his salvation.
- I was horrible at math - failing math all the time. My only salvation and my only release to feel good about myself was art.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas