Translation of sandwich course in Spanish:
- (British English)(curso durante el cual se alterna el aprendizaje con el trabajo práctico)Example sentences
- You'll likely do either a three-year degree leading to a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or a four-year sandwich course which includes a year in industry or a year abroad.
- The four-year sandwich course has been developed with specialised police forces in the area.
- Similarly they will be able to take up work placements which are part of a sandwich course or to undertake internship placements without the need to obtain permission from Work Permits.
Definition of sandwich course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.