adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- 1.1 [beach/path] de arena; [soil] arenoso the towels were all sandy las toallas estaban llenas de arenaMore example sentences1.2 (in color) [hair] rubio rojizo (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- Coming back we crossed a vast expanse of low, sandy hummocks covered with sand verbena.
- The Brazos also has many sand bars and sandy beaches that make for great picnic spots or swim areas.
- If your soil is mostly sandy, the Nitrogen in the fertilizer should leach out fairly quickly with continued watering.
- He seemed a few years older than Pavel, had light brown eyes and sandy golden hair, and his cheeks were flushed from the run in the cold air.
- One of them had golden blond hair and a football player's build, while the second had light, sandy brown hair and blue eyes.
- He was very short and he had a mouse-like appearance; small nose, small eyes, pale skin and an extremely light sandy hair.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.