Translation of sandy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- 1.1 [beach/path] de arena; [soil] arenoso the towels were all sandy las toallas estaban llenas de arenaExample sentences1.2 (in color) [hair] rubio rojizo (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- Coming back we crossed a vast expanse of low, sandy hummocks covered with sand verbena.
- The Brazos also has many sand bars and sandy beaches that make for great picnic spots or swim areas.
- If your soil is mostly sandy, the Nitrogen in the fertilizer should leach out fairly quickly with continued watering.
- He seemed a few years older than Pavel, had light brown eyes and sandy golden hair, and his cheeks were flushed from the run in the cold air.
- One of them had golden blond hair and a football player's build, while the second had light, sandy brown hair and blue eyes.
- He was very short and he had a mouse-like appearance; small nose, small eyes, pale skin and an extremely light sandy hair.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the