adjective/adjetivo (saner, sanest)
- 1.1 (not mad) cuerdo I began to wonder whether he was entirely sane empecé a preguntarme si estaba en sus cabales or en su sano juicio it's the only thing that keeps me sane es lo que impide que me vuelva locoMore example sentences1.2 (sensible) [views/advice/judgment] sensato
More example sentences
- The decision reopens a longstanding debate about whether mentally ill inmates can be executed if they are sane only while taking drugs.
- Any sane person will agree that the culprit of the Kitwe accident cannot be described as a normal person.
- Now that there have been two consultations, no sane person can claim that they have not had the opportunity to have their say!
- Persuade me also that there's a sane reason for dropping Cadenza from National Radio.
- There is no sane reason to review the acting or storyline in A Night To Dismember.
- I know nothing about shoe repair and resizing so I was wondering if this is a sane undertaking or if I should just cut my losses.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.