Translation of sane in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (saner, sanest)
- 1.1 (not mad) cuerdo I began to wonder whether he was entirely sane empecé a preguntarme si estaba en sus cabales or en su sano juicio it's the only thing that keeps me sane es lo que impide que me vuelva locoExample sentences1.2 (sensible) [views/advice/judgment] sensato
- The decision reopens a longstanding debate about whether mentally ill inmates can be executed if they are sane only while taking drugs.
- Any sane person will agree that the culprit of the Kitwe accident cannot be described as a normal person.
- Now that there have been two consultations, no sane person can claim that they have not had the opportunity to have their say!
- Persuade me also that there's a sane reason for dropping Cadenza from National Radio.
- There is no sane reason to review the acting or storyline in A Night To Dismember.
- I know nothing about shoe repair and resizing so I was wondering if this is a sane undertaking or if I should just cut my losses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the