adj (saner, sanest)
- 1.1 (not mad) cuerdo I began to wonder whether he was entirely sane empecé a preguntarme si estaba en sus cabales or en su sano juicio it's the only thing that keeps me sane es lo que impide que me vuelva locoMore example sentences1.2 (sensible) [views/advice/judgment] sensato
More example sentences
- The decision reopens a longstanding debate about whether mentally ill inmates can be executed if they are sane only while taking drugs.
- Any sane person will agree that the culprit of the Kitwe accident cannot be described as a normal person.
- Now that there have been two consultations, no sane person can claim that they have not had the opportunity to have their say!
- Persuade me also that there's a sane reason for dropping Cadenza from National Radio.
- There is no sane reason to review the acting or storyline in A Night To Dismember.
- I know nothing about shoe repair and resizing so I was wondering if this is a sane undertaking or if I should just cut my losses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.