- 1.1 countable/numerable (gem) zafiro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (color) azul (masculine) zafiro; (before noun/delante del nombre) [eyes/sea/dress] azul zafiro (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) sapphire blue azul (masculine) zafiro
More example sentences
- Most of them were common gems - rubies, diamonds, onyxes, sapphires, emeralds, topazes, and so on, and were used to supplement Elements and Talents.
- There are no futures markets in diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, amethysts or any other precious stone because of their ‘unique’ factor.
- Gold, silver, lapis lazuli, rubies, opals, sapphires, emeralds, and many more gems I couldn't name adorned his neck, wrists, hands and ankles.
- By the nineteenth century these glass liners were often made in a beautiful deep sapphire blue that showed through their openwork silver cages.
- She had that amazing, natural-blonde head of hair and deep, sapphire blue eyes.
- A button-up oxford shirt, sapphire blue, meshed well with his eyes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...