Translation of sapphire in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (gem)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (color)
(before noun) (eyes/sea/dress)sapphire blue
- Most of them were common gems - rubies, diamonds, onyxes, sapphires, emeralds, topazes, and so on, and were used to supplement Elements and Talents.
- There are no futures markets in diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, amethysts or any other precious stone because of their ‘unique’ factor.
- Gold, silver, lapis lazuli, rubies, opals, sapphires, emeralds, and many more gems I couldn't name adorned his neck, wrists, hands and ankles.
azul zafiro invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- By the nineteenth century these glass liners were often made in a beautiful deep sapphire blue that showed through their openwork silver cages.
- She had that amazing, natural-blonde head of hair and deep, sapphire blue eyes.
- A button-up oxford shirt, sapphire blue, meshed well with his eyes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.