Translation of sass in Spanish:
- (US) [colloquial]frescura (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- A well-cut skirt that moves around the knee adds just the right amount of sass to a conservative hemline.
- The intensity of the vocals gradually build, the tremolo becomes more wild, and when the orchestra begins to hit on the bridge she comes out street-smart and full of sass.
- Sure, the track picks up a new tone: sass and swagger, winking and wiggling.
- (US) [colloquial]hablarle descaradamente adon't you sass me, young man!¡más respeto, jovencito!Example sentences
- And the boys would get rowdy, running around and sassing us.
- Why did she presume I was sassing her, you may wonder?
- ‘And don't you start sassing your mother, either,’ her father added.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.