Translation of sass in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- A well-cut skirt that moves around the knee adds just the right amount of sass to a conservative hemline.
- The intensity of the vocals gradually build, the tremolo becomes more wild, and when the orchestra begins to hit on the bridge she comes out street-smart and full of sass.
- Sure, the track picks up a new tone: sass and swagger, winking and wiggling.
- (American English) [colloquial]don't you sass me, young man!hablarle descaradamente a¡más respeto, jovencito!Example sentences
- And the boys would get rowdy, running around and sassing us.
- Why did she presume I was sassing her, you may wonder?
- ‘And don't you start sassing your mother, either,’ her father added.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the