Translation of sausage in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- (Cooking) German sausageembutido (masculine) al estilo alemányou silly sausage! (British)¡anda, tontorrón or tontito! [colloquial]not a sausage (British) [colloquial]nada de nada [colloquial](before noun) sausage machinemáquina (feminine) de hacer salchichasExample sentences
- Though our story is about poultry, it could just as easily be about the pork chop, sausages, or salami sticks in your shopping basket.
- In medieval Europe pork was certainly the meat most used in sausages, and pepper was the most common spice.
- This simple pasta dish combines pork sausages with fresh fennel bulbs in a soft, subtly anise-flavoured sauce for spaghetti.
- The buffet is packed with stuff like sirloin, pork, shrimp, calamari, chicken, andouille and smoked sausage, as well as hamburger and hot dogs.
- Pigs are usually slaughtered before Christmas, smoked, made into sausage, and preserved for use throughout the year.
- Try salty, spicy or smoked meats, such as ham, sausage, cold cuts or wieners.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.