Translation of sausage in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- (Cookery) German sausageyou silly sausage! (British English)embutido (masculine) al estilo alemánnot a sausage (British English) [colloquial] (before noun) sausage machine¡anda, tontorrón or tontito! [colloquial]máquina (feminine) de hacer salchichasExample sentences
- Though our story is about poultry, it could just as easily be about the pork chop, sausages, or salami sticks in your shopping basket.
- In medieval Europe pork was certainly the meat most used in sausages, and pepper was the most common spice.
- This simple pasta dish combines pork sausages with fresh fennel bulbs in a soft, subtly anise-flavoured sauce for spaghetti.
- The buffet is packed with stuff like sirloin, pork, shrimp, calamari, chicken, andouille and smoked sausage, as well as hamburger and hot dogs.
- Pigs are usually slaughtered before Christmas, smoked, made into sausage, and preserved for use throughout the year.
- Try salty, spicy or smoked meats, such as ham, sausage, cold cuts or wieners.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to