Translation of sausage roll in Spanish:
- (British English) (salchicha envuelta en hojaldre)Example sentences
- Just when he'd fancy some pork scratchings or a sausage roll, he'd discover that all there was to eat were bananas, apples and those annoying little boxes of raisins.
- Most important are items such as vol-au-vent, bouchée, and an English example, the sausage roll.
- People who skip breakfast often find themselves eating a pastry or a sausage roll on the way to work in an attempt to stop feeling hungry.
Definition of sausage roll in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.