Translation of saving in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (accumulation) ahorro (masculine) saving is difficult nowadays hoy en día es difícil ahorrar 1.2(savings plural)ahorros (masculine plural) he lost his life savings perdió los ahorros de toda una vida (before noun/delante del nombre) savings account cuenta (feminine) de ahorros savings book libreta (feminine) de ahorros savings ratio tasa (feminine) de ahorroExample sentences
- Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings.
- Folks got more and more greedy, throwing their life savings and retirement money into the market.
- Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (preservation) conservación (feminine)
- (before noun/delante del nombre) he's rather boring but he has a saving sense of humor es algo aburrido pero se salva por su sentido del humor, es algo aburrido pero su sentido del humor lo salva grace 1 2 3
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the