Translation of saving in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (accumulation) saving is difficult nowadayshoy en día es difícil ahorrar1.2also: savings pluralahorros (masculine plural)he lost his life savingsperdió los ahorros de toda una vida(before noun) savings account savings booklibreta (feminine) de ahorrossavings ratioExample sentences
- Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings.
- Folks got more and more greedy, throwing their life savings and retirement money into the market.
- Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.
- (before noun) he's rather boring but he has a saving sense of humores algo aburrido pero se salva por su sentido del humor→ grace 1 2 3
es algo aburrido pero su sentido del humor lo salva
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.