- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (accumulation) ahorro (masculine) saving is difficult nowadays hoy en día es difícil ahorrar 1.2(savings plural)ahorros (masculine plural) he lost his life savings perdió los ahorros de toda una vida (before noun/delante del nombre) savings account cuenta (feminine) de ahorros savings book libreta (feminine) de ahorros savings ratio tasa (feminine) de ahorroMore example sentences
- Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings.
- Folks got more and more greedy, throwing their life savings and retirement money into the market.
- Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (preservation) conservación (feminine)
- (before noun/delante del nombre) he's rather boring but he has a saving sense of humor es algo aburrido pero se salva por su sentido del humor, es algo aburrido pero su sentido del humor lo salva grace 1 2 3
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to