Translation of saving in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (accumulation) saving is difficult nowadays1.2hoy en día es difícil ahorraralso: savings pluralhe lost his life savingsahorros (masculine plural)(before noun) savings account savings bookperdió los ahorros de toda una vidasavings ratiolibreta (feminine) de ahorrosExample sentences
- Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings.
- Folks got more and more greedy, throwing their life savings and retirement money into the market.
- Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.
- (before noun) he's rather boring but he has a saving sense of humor→ grace 1 2 3es algo aburrido pero se salva por su sentido del humores algo aburrido pero su sentido del humor lo salva
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the