Translation of sax in Spanish:
- [colloquial/familiar] saxo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Over the years, he has become adept on alto and soprano saxes, value trombone, flugelhorn, pocket trumpet, cornet, and various clarinets.
- His exquisite phrasing is heard frequently on 16-or 32-bar alto sax solos, and occasionally on trumpet and clarinet.
- The song bolts out with an anticipatory, pulsing rhythm under a soprano sax solo.
- Though Underhill admits his band of three saxes, a crazy bassist, and a dancing drummer is getting on in years, he claims they've still got that old verve.
- One of the tenor saxes also played the lead in unison with the clarinet, but an octave lower.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.