Translation of scenario in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -os)
- 1.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] guión (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (of future) perspectiva (feminine), panorama (masculine), escenario (masculine) [journalese/lenguaje periodístico] she outlined the best-/worst-case scenario esbozó el mejor/peor de los panoramas
- He entered the film industry taking small-part roles and writing scenarios for the London Film Company.
- This at least saves me trying to comprehend how anybody could write such abysmal dialogue, characters, and plot scenarios.
- Imagine being able to create scenarios instead of linear plot threads, world environments instead of single scenes.
- Rather it postulates possible future scenarios without making any assessment of the likelihood that any one scenario will occur.
- In any event, this scenario is simply not possible with this democracy and civil society will not accept it.
- Worst case scenarios predict that hundreds of thousands of Balinese who depend on the tourism sector could lose their livelihood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.