n (plural -os)
- 1.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] guión (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of future) perspectiva (f), panorama (m), escenario (m) [journalese/lenguaje periodístico] she outlined the best-/worst-case scenario esbozó el mejor/peor de los panoramas
More example sentences
- He entered the film industry taking small-part roles and writing scenarios for the London Film Company.
- This at least saves me trying to comprehend how anybody could write such abysmal dialogue, characters, and plot scenarios.
- Imagine being able to create scenarios instead of linear plot threads, world environments instead of single scenes.
- Rather it postulates possible future scenarios without making any assessment of the likelihood that any one scenario will occur.
- In any event, this scenario is simply not possible with this democracy and civil society will not accept it.
- Worst case scenarios predict that hundreds of thousands of Balinese who depend on the tourism sector could lose their livelihood.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.