n (pl -os)
- 1.1 [Cin] [TV] guión (m)More example sentences1.2 (of future) perspectiva (f), panorama (m), escenario (m) [lenguaje periodístico/journalese] she outlined the best-/worst-case scenario esbozó el mejor/peor de los panoramas
More example sentences
- He entered the film industry taking small-part roles and writing scenarios for the London Film Company.
- This at least saves me trying to comprehend how anybody could write such abysmal dialogue, characters, and plot scenarios.
- Imagine being able to create scenarios instead of linear plot threads, world environments instead of single scenes.
- Rather it postulates possible future scenarios without making any assessment of the likelihood that any one scenario will occur.
- In any event, this scenario is simply not possible with this democracy and civil society will not accept it.
- Worst case scenarios predict that hundreds of thousands of Balinese who depend on the tourism sector could lose their livelihood.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)