noun/nombre (plural -os)
- 1.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] guión (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of future) perspectiva (feminine), panorama (masculine), escenario (masculine) [journalese/lenguaje periodístico] she outlined the best-/worst-case scenario esbozó el mejor/peor de los panoramas
More example sentences
- He entered the film industry taking small-part roles and writing scenarios for the London Film Company.
- This at least saves me trying to comprehend how anybody could write such abysmal dialogue, characters, and plot scenarios.
- Imagine being able to create scenarios instead of linear plot threads, world environments instead of single scenes.
- Rather it postulates possible future scenarios without making any assessment of the likelihood that any one scenario will occur.
- In any event, this scenario is simply not possible with this democracy and civil society will not accept it.
- Worst case scenarios predict that hundreds of thousands of Balinese who depend on the tourism sector could lose their livelihood.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.