- 1 (plan) programa (m), calendario (m) a schedule of meetings un programa or un calendario de reuniones the day's schedule el programa del día a work/production schedule un programa or un calendario de trabajo/de producción we are falling behind schedule nos estamos atrasando con respecto al programa or al calendario the work is on/ahead of schedule llevamos el trabajo al día/adelantado we finished ahead of schedule terminamos antes del plazo establecido en el programa the flight is due to arrive on schedule el vuelo llegará a la hora prevista everything is going according to schedule todo está yendo or saliendo según lo previsto or como estaba planeado the singer has a very tight schedule el cantante tiene un calendario muy apretado or una agenda muy apretadaMore example sentences
- The Supporters' Trust is to draw up a fund-raising schedule with several events planned for the close season.
- As the Games developed, so did a set of procedures such as standardised schedule of events and the practice of the Olympic Truce.
- The engineer finally had to start over with an entirely new concept very late in the process, delaying the schedule for the whole project.
- 2 c 2.1 (list) [formal] lista (f) schedule of prices lista (f) de precios, tarifa (f) schedule of conditions lista (f) de condiciones schedule of charges [Law] pliego (m) de cargos 2.2 (appendix) anexo (m), apéndice (m)More example sentences2.3 (AmE) (timetable — for transport) horario (m); (— for classes) horario (m) (de clases)
More example sentences
- The owner of such design rights is the person identified in the 2nd column in the table of the said schedule.
- They would not, because there are statutory limits under the schedule to that Act.
- As the asset schedule makes clear, the financial resources are substantial and liquid.
- While we observed religiously the timetable of the television schedules, she operated by New York time.
- The bus company has committed itself to always adhere to the schedule and the timetable.
- For that matter even the train and airline schedules are now just a click away.
- 1 (timetable, plan) (usu pass) programar additional meetings have been scheduled se han fijado or programado más reuniones I am responsible for scheduling shipments of coal me encargo de organizar los envíos de carbónto be scheduled to +
infthe conference is scheduled to take place in August la conferencia está planeada para el mes de agosto he was scheduled to visit England last week tenía previsto or programado visitar Inglaterra la semana pasadato be scheduled forsth the building is scheduled for demolition está prevista la demolición del edificio the new model is scheduled for introduction this autumn el lanzamiento del nuevo modelo está previsto para el otoño the movie is not scheduled for today la película no está programada para hoyMore example sentences
- The next annual Northern Economist Businesswomen Conference is scheduled for 12 and 13 August in Ongwediva.
- The eagerly awaited National Culchie Festival is scheduled for Lisselton at the end of October.
- The fair opens at 10 am with the classic cars arriving at around 11.45 am and the Teddy Bear's Picnic is scheduled for 2pm.
- 2 (insure individually) (AmE) asegurar