Translation of scheduled in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1.1 (planned)(meeting/visit/stop)the scheduled time of arrival/departure is ten o'clock
programadola hora de llegada/salida es a las diezat the scheduled timea la hora prevista or programadaExample sentences1.2 (not chartered)
- Previously scheduled mainland expansion plans had been put on hold because of the Sars outbreak last year.
- It does not have a certification test or scheduled training plan.
- But for now she wished only to remain to the scheduled plan and not think about the future with or without him.
(listed) (British English)
- The airport is used by holiday charter airlines and has scheduled flights to Aberdeen and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
- In 2002, the first scheduled airline flights began to Lewis.
- There are regular scheduled flights to the island by light aircraft, from Dar es Salaam or the nearby Selous.
protegido (por su interés histórico o arquitectónico)Example sentences
- The loss of parkland and threats to historic farm buildings and scheduled monuments suggest many cherished aspects of the region's character are at risk.
- Historic Scotland had managed to have the old castle listed as a scheduled monument, which makes it extremely difficult to convert it for private or commercial use.
- The city walls include a number of scheduled monuments and listed buildings, including the ruins of St Mary's Abbey and St Olave's Church, which is still in use.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.