Translation of scratch card in Spanish:
- número (masculine) de la lotería (con sección que se raspa)Example sentences
- She is advising people that if someone approaches them in the resort with a scratch card and this reveals a prize, they should walk away.
- A part of the campaign will also involve exciting offers in which customers can win fab gifts through scratch cards at all outlets running the contest.
- The two cellular phone companies have the dollar denomination symbol on air time scratch cards sold to their subscribers.
Definition of scratch card in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.