Translation of screening in Spanish:
- 1 c and u [Cinema/Cine] proyección (feminine); [Television/Televisión] emisión (feminine)Example sentences
- It also seeks to prohibit the screening of films, television programs and advertisements without a license.
- More than 3,500 video screenings of the programmes are also planned for villages with limited access to TV and radio.
- A prominent feature of the festivities were public television screenings as cameras filmed a Royal event for the first time.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (on window, door) tejido (masculine) metálico, malla (feminine) metálica
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.