- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Cinema/Cine] proyección (feminine); [Television/Televisión] emisión (feminine)More example sentences
- It also seeks to prohibit the screening of films, television programs and advertisements without a license.
- More than 3,500 video screenings of the programmes are also planned for villages with limited access to TV and radio.
- A prominent feature of the festivities were public television screenings as cameras filmed a Royal event for the first time.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (on window, door) tejido (m) metálico, malla (f) metálica
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...