Translation of screening in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (Cinema)(Television)
emisión (feminine)Example sentences
- It also seeks to prohibit the screening of films, television programs and advertisements without a license.
- More than 3,500 video screenings of the programmes are also planned for villages with limited access to TV and radio.
- A prominent feature of the festivities were public television screenings as cameras filmed a Royal event for the first time.
- 3 uncountable (on window, door)tejido (masculine) metálico
malla (feminine) metálica
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.