Translation of script in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (handwriting) letra (feminine) 1.2 countable/numerable (style of writing) caligrafía (feminine)Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (alphabet) escritura (feminine), alfabeto (masculine)
- At the same time another form of writing, cursive script, was also being developed.
- Underneath it were the words " Animal Martyr " emblazoned in a flowing, Gothic script.
- Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.
- The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.
- Urdu uses an Arabic script, but Persian vocabulary and Hindi grammatical structure.
- For example, among the 26 nationalities in Yunnan, there are 11 nationalities that formerly used 24 writing scripts.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (text — of film, broadcast) guión (masculine); (— of speech) texto (masculine) television/film script guión (de televisión/cine) script by Harold Pinter guión de Harold Pinter 2.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Sch] [Univ] examen (masculine)Example sentences2.3 [Computing/Informática] (program, instructions) script (masculine), secuencia (feminine) de comandos
- Each of the unitary awarding bodies addressed the need to modernise the system for marking exam scripts by developing an electronic marking process
- Part of a lecturer's job will be the assessment of students and, as such, the marking of examination scripts would, without doubt, be seen as reasonably incidental to the job.
- There will not be an opportunity for students to access their exam scripts until after the deadline has passed.
- So I decided to write my own Perl script to do the job.
- Learn to read shell scripts and follow their workings.
- One way to do this is to remotely run a simple, undocumented CGI script installed on the drive.
- His repertoire includes movies, too, for which he's written successful scripts, and novels, one of which won the Booker Prize.
- His words depressed me to the point where I decided not to pursue script writing, even though I love writing scripts.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a