Translation of script in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (handwriting)Example sentences1.2 countable (style of writing) 1.3 countable (alphabet)
- At the same time another form of writing, cursive script, was also being developed.
- Underneath it were the words " Animal Martyr " emblazoned in a flowing, Gothic script.
- Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.
- The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.
- Urdu uses an Arabic script, but Persian vocabulary and Hindi grammatical structure.
- For example, among the 26 nationalities in Yunnan, there are 11 nationalities that formerly used 24 writing scripts.
- 2 countable 2.1 (text)(of film, broadcast) guión (masculine)(of speech) texto (masculine)television/film script script by Harold Pinterguión de Harold PinterExample sentences2.2 (British English) (School, University)
Example sentences2.3 (Computing) (program, instructions)
- His repertoire includes movies, too, for which he's written successful scripts, and novels, one of which won the Booker Prize.
- His words depressed me to the point where I decided not to pursue script writing, even though I love writing scripts.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
- Each of the unitary awarding bodies addressed the need to modernise the system for marking exam scripts by developing an electronic marking process
- Part of a lecturer's job will be the assessment of students and, as such, the marking of examination scripts would, without doubt, be seen as reasonably incidental to the job.
- There will not be an opportunity for students to access their exam scripts until after the deadline has passed.
secuencia (feminine) de comandosExample sentences
- So I decided to write my own Perl script to do the job.
- Learn to read shell scripts and follow their workings.
- One way to do this is to remotely run a simple, undocumented CGI script installed on the drive.
- 2 (Computing)(program/solution)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.