Translation of script in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (handwriting) 1.2 countable (style of writing)Example sentences1.3 countable (alphabet)
- At the same time another form of writing, cursive script, was also being developed.
- Underneath it were the words " Animal Martyr " emblazoned in a flowing, Gothic script.
- Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.
- The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.
- Urdu uses an Arabic script, but Persian vocabulary and Hindi grammatical structure.
- For example, among the 26 nationalities in Yunnan, there are 11 nationalities that formerly used 24 writing scripts.
- 2 countable 2.1 (text — of film, broadcast)(— of speech) texto (masculine)television/film script script by Harold Pinterguión de Harold Pinter2.2(British English) (Sch, Univ)
examen (masculine)Example sentences2.3
(Computing) (program, instructions) script (masculine)
- Each of the unitary awarding bodies addressed the need to modernise the system for marking exam scripts by developing an electronic marking process
- Part of a lecturer's job will be the assessment of students and, as such, the marking of examination scripts would, without doubt, be seen as reasonably incidental to the job.
- There will not be an opportunity for students to access their exam scripts until after the deadline has passed.
secuencia (feminine) de comandosExample sentences
- So I decided to write my own Perl script to do the job.
- Learn to read shell scripts and follow their workings.
- One way to do this is to remotely run a simple, undocumented CGI script installed on the drive.
- His repertoire includes movies, too, for which he's written successful scripts, and novels, one of which won the Booker Prize.
- His words depressed me to the point where I decided not to pursue script writing, even though I love writing scripts.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
escribir el guión de(speech)1.2 (Computing)
escribiralso: scripted past participle(discussion/talk)
preparado de antemanoExample sentences
- Now my tightly scripted movie falls apart, and it's improvise from here on out.
- Rarely will you see apparent anarchy and carefully scripted comedy so happily married.
- Documentaries can be as heavily scripted as fictional movies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.