- 1.1 [Relig] the (Holy) Scriptures las (Sagradas) Escrituras Buddhist scriptures escritos (mpl) sagrados budistasMore example sentences1.2 [Educ] religión (f)
More example sentences
- It is standard Islamic belief that all holy scriptures except the Qur'an have been altered from their original forms over time.
- Hindu scripture is overwhelmingly written in Sanskrit.
- The Pauranas are called Dharma Shastras, scriptures on Dharma, how to live a righteous life.
- It is difficult to find a Father who does not quote the Apocrypha and treat it as Scripture.
- The terms ‘Trinity’ and ‘persons’ as related to the Godhead, while not found in the Scriptures, are words in harmony with Scripture.
- We read in Scripture that truth is an attribute of God (Jeremiah 10:10; John 1:14; 14:6; 17:3), and that God speaks truthfully - that is, He does not lie.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.