Translation of scroll in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of paper, parchment)(award) pergamino (masculine)the Dead Sea Scrollslos rollos or manuscritos del Mar MuertoExample sentences1.2 (Architecture)
- He held out a papyrus scroll, bound with papyrus reeds.
- He reached into his shirt and pulled out a long scroll of paper.
- A few sums scratched on a papyrus scroll would do the trick.
- On its back, he shaped shells and cartouches, or fanciful scrolls, which communicated that this chair was not meant to stiffly line the wall but rather to be moved about for impromptu use.
- The remaining wall is covered with a wallpaper-like series of repeated images in ink, ornamented by scrolls in red and featuring drawings of hanged witches, palmistry and physiognomy studies.
- Acanthus scrolls of identical composition are also found on several decanters.
- to scroll up/downhacer avanzar/retroceder el texto que aparece en pantallaExample sentences
- He scrolled through all the names in his card file and eventually assembled a staff of ‘personal friends and business brothers’ to support his efforts at gathering additional resources.
- In short, the proprietary targeted ad platform cannot be deleted, clicked-through or scrolled away, according to company officials.
- Julian scrolled down to the bottom in bewilderment and read the last sentence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.