- 1.1 (in rugby) melé (feminine) (ordenada), scrum (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (melee) (British English/inglés británico) avalancha (feminine), marabunta (feminine) [colloquial, humorous/familiar, humorístico]
More example sentences
- With good restart possession from scrum and line-out they threw everything at a dogged CYM.
- Bees leant Keighley a front row player and uncontested scrums were the order of the day.
- The game was played under veteran's rules, which limit kicking and pushing in scrums in order to ‘even’ the playing field.
- I guess that was so they didn't disturb the scrum of journalists crowded round a wide-screen telly watching the football.
- At Galashiels station there was a huge crowd and a media scrum as I shook hands with the driver and the provost and boarded the train.
- A huge scrum developed around the vehicles as desperate people tried to get places.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.