- 1.1 (in rugby) melé (feminine) (ordenada), scrum (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (melee) (British English/inglés británico) avalancha (feminine), marabunta (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico]
More example sentences
- With good restart possession from scrum and line-out they threw everything at a dogged CYM.
- Bees leant Keighley a front row player and uncontested scrums were the order of the day.
- The game was played under veteran's rules, which limit kicking and pushing in scrums in order to ‘even’ the playing field.
- I guess that was so they didn't disturb the scrum of journalists crowded round a wide-screen telly watching the football.
- At Galashiels station there was a huge crowd and a media scrum as I shook hands with the driver and the provost and boarded the train.
- A huge scrum developed around the vehicles as desperate people tried to get places.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.