noun/nombre (plural -men /-mən/)
- (sailor) marinero (masculine); (officer) marino (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- But the former merchant seaman is not your average bum.
- The Yorkshire man was a former merchant navy seaman.
- ‘Make a goal and go for it’ was a motto that stuck with the former deck seaman.
- All crew members, from captain to seaman recruit, eat the same food - but on different days.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.