n (plural -men /-mən/)
- (sailor) marinero (masculine); (officer) marino (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- But the former merchant seaman is not your average bum.
- The Yorkshire man was a former merchant navy seaman.
- ‘Make a goal and go for it’ was a motto that stuck with the former deck seaman.
- All crew members, from captain to seaman recruit, eat the same food - but on different days.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.