noun/nombre (plural -men /-mən/)
- (sailor) marinero (masculine); (officer) marino (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- But the former merchant seaman is not your average bum.
- The Yorkshire man was a former merchant navy seaman.
- ‘Make a goal and go for it’ was a motto that stuck with the former deck seaman.
- All crew members, from captain to seaman recruit, eat the same food - but on different days.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.