- 1.1 (route) ruta (f) marítimaMore example sentences1.2 (waterway) canal (m) (para embarcaciones de gran calado)
More example sentences
- Unfortunately we need two miles of seaway to stop our ship and our rudder is jammed, hence we cannot change course.
- In a dangerous combat situation, or even a crowded seaway, this can provide a huge advantage.
- Columbus set out to find a new seaway to India and he ended up discovering America.
- After 1903 and improvements to the St. Lawrence waterway, larger ships or ‘canalers’ could navigate the seaway.
- Canada is every bit as vulnerable, experts say, at its ports, docks, canals, lakes, and seaways.
- Every battle ever fought there was fought over control of the seaway.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)