Translation of secondary in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (subordinate)(matter)
de interés secundario(road)secondary stress o accent (Linguistics)
secundarioacento (masculine) secundariothat's of secondary importanceeso es de importancia secundariato be secondary
tosomethingser de menor importancia quealgoExample sentences1.2 (not primary, original)
- But, important as it was, it was still secondary to Johnny's primary concern and that was people.
- Each group or person has individual goals - but in a partnership, they have to be secondary to the primary joint goal.
- In some senses, the race is secondary to the social importance of this event.
de segunda mano(infection/effect)
de solidaridad or apoyo(current/coil/voltage)
- Apply the ac voltage to the primary winding and expect output voltage at the secondary side.
- The burst in current causes a change in voltage in the secondary coil, which in turn causes a change in voltage in the feedback coil.
- The reverse polarity creates a peak current about twice as high as the six amps of coil current on the primary side, and a higher peak-to-peak current on the secondary side.
- 2 (School)(teacher/pupils)secondary education
de enseñanza secundariaenseñanza (feminine) secundaria
segunda enseñanza (feminine)Example sentences
- All four colleges provided training for secondary school teachers on integrated academic curricula.
- I teach them for eight years before they go to boarding school to complete their secondary education.
- Primary education lasts until the age of eleven, followed by secondary education.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.