Translation of secretive in Spanish:
- to be secretive
aboutsomething/somebodyser reservado en lo que respecta a algo/alguienExample sentences
- Now that's led to people saying we're secretive and that we're close mouthed.
- She is secretive about her past and we do not pressure her to reveal it.
- He'd become somewhat of a secretive guy during the past few months.
- The story was originally dealt with in a secretive way that led to speculation that the injury could be very serious.
- Staff at Camp Bondsteel rarely venture outside the compound and their activities are secretive.
- Her work is similarly secretive and intensely private.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.