Translation of secretive in Spanish:
- [person/behavior] reservado, hermético to be secretive
aboutsth/sb ser* reservado en lo que respecta a algo/algnExample sentences
- Now that's led to people saying we're secretive and that we're close mouthed.
- She is secretive about her past and we do not pressure her to reveal it.
- He'd become somewhat of a secretive guy during the past few months.
- The story was originally dealt with in a secretive way that led to speculation that the injury could be very serious.
- Staff at Camp Bondsteel rarely venture outside the compound and their activities are secretive.
- Her work is similarly secretive and intensely private.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the