Translation of secretive in Spanish:
- to be secretive
aboutsomething/somebodyser reservado en lo que respecta a algo/alguienExample sentences
- Now that's led to people saying we're secretive and that we're close mouthed.
- She is secretive about her past and we do not pressure her to reveal it.
- He'd become somewhat of a secretive guy during the past few months.
- The story was originally dealt with in a secretive way that led to speculation that the injury could be very serious.
- Staff at Camp Bondsteel rarely venture outside the compound and their activities are secretive.
- Her work is similarly secretive and intensely private.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.