- 1.1 [quarrel/rivalry] entre facciones; [interests] de grupoMore example sentences1.2 [diagram/view] en sección or corte
More example sentences1.3 [furniture] modular
- But in the parliament in August, the only opposition came from parties that represent sectional and regional interests.
- We come from Lismore's urban, village, and rural areas and do not represent any party, business or sectional interest.
- Some eight years down the road, it is important that vocal sectional interests do not blind the community to reforms that are in the public interest.
More example sentences
- There will be working models and sectional views to explain how important it is to conserve and tap rainwater.
- Lightweight technology is applied to commands such as dimensioning, mating, components insertion, interference detection, and sectional views.
- A follow-up CT scan of the chest 6 months later included sectional views of the upper abdomen and showed an abnormality in the pancreas.
- Finally, a student named Ben was selling a sectional couch in the classifieds section.
- Families have a permanent base to park their caravans or erect sectional buildings.
- The project saw the aging clubhouse replaced by a sectional timber building.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.