- 1.1 [quarrel/rivalry] entre facciones; [interests] de grupoMore example sentences1.2 [diagram/view] en sección or corte
More example sentences1.3 [furniture] modular
- But in the parliament in August, the only opposition came from parties that represent sectional and regional interests.
- We come from Lismore's urban, village, and rural areas and do not represent any party, business or sectional interest.
- Some eight years down the road, it is important that vocal sectional interests do not blind the community to reforms that are in the public interest.
More example sentences
- There will be working models and sectional views to explain how important it is to conserve and tap rainwater.
- Lightweight technology is applied to commands such as dimensioning, mating, components insertion, interference detection, and sectional views.
- A follow-up CT scan of the chest 6 months later included sectional views of the upper abdomen and showed an abnormality in the pancreas.
- Finally, a student named Ben was selling a sectional couch in the classifieds section.
- Families have a permanent base to park their caravans or erect sectional buildings.
- The project saw the aging clubhouse replaced by a sectional timber building.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.