- 1 1.1 (part) sector (masculine) the private/public sector el sector privado/público sectors of the population sectores de la poblaciónMore example sentences1.2 [Military/Militar] sector (masculine) the American sector of the city el sector americano de la ciudad
More example sentences
- The belt of southern sectors from Sectors 31 to 49 and Sectors 20, 21, 22 and 23 were affected.
- Illegal rooms have been constructed by city residents on open terraces of the existing block of flats in the entire belt of the southern sectors.
- Combined they account for a huge portion of the beef sector which overall makes up about 90% of meat output in the Irish market.
- The First Battalion of the Black Watch is based in the British sector of southern Iraq, near Basra.
- Smith described the fighting in the southern sector as heavy with ‘lots of casualties’ among al-Qaida forces.
- This flight concentrated on the role usually played by the helicopter over the southern sector in response to naval tasking.
- 2 (of circle) sector (masculine)More example sentences
- For example, Figure 4a shows three such rings formed from the sectors and rectangle in Figure 3a.
- The protein molecules are modeled as 120 deg sectors of a circle.
- Each group was made up of units designated by letters, which were then assigned appropriate sectors on circles of different sizes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.