- 1.1 (of person's identity) comprobación (feminine) de la identidadMore example sentences1.2 (search of area, person) control (masculine) de seguridad
More example sentences
- Tim Verheyden said he was able to bring a package resembling a bomb through the security check for airport employees.
- Security at the court was tight with hand-held metal detectors, and a second security check inside the building.
- Newly released video show some of the hijackers going through a security check at Dulles Airport outside Washington.
- We are satisfied with the results of the security check and will not be closing again unless there is a specific threat.
- They should be coming round on a regular basis and doing a security check to look at if anything could be done.
- They've agreed to hire an international expert to conduct a new security check of Australia's international air gateways.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.