- 1.1 (of person's identity) comprobación (f) de la identidadMore example sentences1.2 (search of area, person) control (m) de seguridad
More example sentences
- Tim Verheyden said he was able to bring a package resembling a bomb through the security check for airport employees.
- Security at the court was tight with hand-held metal detectors, and a second security check inside the building.
- Newly released video show some of the hijackers going through a security check at Dulles Airport outside Washington.
- We are satisfied with the results of the security check and will not be closing again unless there is a specific threat.
- They should be coming round on a regular basis and doing a security check to look at if anything could be done.
- They've agreed to hire an international expert to conduct a new security check of Australia's international air gateways.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.