Translation of security check in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of person's identity) comprobación (feminine) de la identidadExample sentences1.2 (search of area, person) control (masculine) de seguridad
- Tim Verheyden said he was able to bring a package resembling a bomb through the security check for airport employees.
- Security at the court was tight with hand-held metal detectors, and a second security check inside the building.
- Newly released video show some of the hijackers going through a security check at Dulles Airport outside Washington.
- We are satisfied with the results of the security check and will not be closing again unless there is a specific threat.
- They should be coming round on a regular basis and doing a security check to look at if anything could be done.
- They've agreed to hire an international expert to conduct a new security check of Australia's international air gateways.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.