Translation of sedan in Spanish:
- 1 (car) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sedán (masculine)Example sentences
- Are you looking for a sports car, or do you have children and need a sedan, minivan or SUV?
- Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.
- Not quite a sedan or SUV, today's station wagons are stylish, functional and fast.
- 2sedan (chair) palanquín (masculine), silla (feminine) de manosExample sentences
- It's said that long ago an Immortal found out that a devil had followed the wedding parade of a bride who was being carried in a sedan chair.
- Then, clad richly in gold from head to toe, the leader appeared at the top of the wall escorted by several servants who were carrying him in a sedan chair.
- As the Viceroy was being carried in a sedan chair away from the viewing stand, a Chinese man jumped out of the crowd lining the street, lifted a pistol, fired a single shot into the Viceroy's head.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.