- 1 (car) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sedán (masculine)More example sentences
- Are you looking for a sports car, or do you have children and need a sedan, minivan or SUV?
- Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.
- Not quite a sedan or SUV, today's station wagons are stylish, functional and fast.
- 2sedan (chair) palanquín (masculine), silla (feminine) de manosMore example sentences
- It's said that long ago an Immortal found out that a devil had followed the wedding parade of a bride who was being carried in a sedan chair.
- Then, clad richly in gold from head to toe, the leader appeared at the top of the wall escorted by several servants who were carrying him in a sedan chair.
- As the Viceroy was being carried in a sedan chair away from the viewing stand, a Chinese man jumped out of the crowd lining the street, lifted a pistol, fired a single shot into the Viceroy's head.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the día de todos los santos, a day celebrated in many countries by honoring saints and, often, the departed. During this festival, Spanish people place flowers on the graves of loved ones.