- [person/lifestyle/pace] reposado, tranquilo; [color/decor] sobrioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Tullow Street may look calm and sedate most mid week days but come the weekends it is an entirely different place.
- This does not reflect well on the sedate, calm and collected gentleman that I hallucinated myself to be.
- The old rock-and-lava ball had built up a nice ozone shield under which life could evolve at a properly sedate pace.
- But all this makes it rather quieter, and more sedate, and a perfect place for stage two.
- She looked out the front window at the street below them, which appeared deceptively quiet and sedate as a cart rolled by innocently.
- If you haven't figured it yet, this is an elegy to my city's once quiet, sedate, pleasant city roads, a haven for motorists.
- [Med] [patient/animal] sedar, administrar sedantes a she was heavily sedated le habían administrado un fuerte sedanteMore example sentences
- His lawyers also claimed that he was heavily sedated with antipsychotic drugs during his trial.
- The anesthesia care provider then further sedates the patient intravenously.
- I have no recollection of the actual event, or the following week during which I was heavily sedated.