Translation of segregate in Spanish:
segregar(rival groups)they are kept segregated from the rest of the prisoners
mantener apartelos mantienen aislados del resto de los presossegregated school(escuela en la que se practica la segregación racial)Example sentences
- She has been segregated from the rest of the women in the prison ‘for her own safety’.
- It is also pressing for the lanes for public transport to be segregated from the rest of the traffic on the bridge.
- The four inmates - who are segregated from the rest of the prisoners - were only allowed to associate with each other one at a time, until earlier this year.
- Baltzell maintained that social status in the U.S. has been segregated along religious and regional lines.
- Brown has been overturned and the education system is segregated again.
- The effect of non-secular, religious and segregated education is very destructive on the society as a whole, and on our children's happy, normal life, and upbringing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.