Translation of segregate in Spanish:
- (races/sexes)(rival groups)they are kept segregated from the rest of the prisonersmantener apartesegregated schoollos mantienen aislados del resto de los presos(escuela en la que se practica la segregación racial)Example sentences
- She has been segregated from the rest of the women in the prison ‘for her own safety’.
- It is also pressing for the lanes for public transport to be segregated from the rest of the traffic on the bridge.
- The four inmates - who are segregated from the rest of the prisoners - were only allowed to associate with each other one at a time, until earlier this year.
- Baltzell maintained that social status in the U.S. has been segregated along religious and regional lines.
- Brown has been overturned and the education system is segregated again.
- The effect of non-secular, religious and segregated education is very destructive on the society as a whole, and on our children's happy, normal life, and upbringing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the