Translation of selection in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (act, thing chosen) to make a selectionhacer una selecciónhe read a selection of his poemsleyó una selección de sus poemasthe selection for Saturday's gamela alineación para el partido del sábado(before noun) (board/committee/procedure)selection process
de selecciónExample sentences
- Rules and procedures relating to selection of candidates were implemented and observed fully by members of the Election Task Force of the Green Party.
- It was a first-class test of analysis, selection and integration which demonstrated a student's ability to think clearly before making a judgment.
- Standard procedures for candidate selection and nomination often have to be adapted to local conditions.
- The second surprise comes in the chosen selections.
- To help our readers get in where they fit in, we've chosen nonfiction selections that look both back to our past, and forward to our future.
- Fans who turn out for the premiere will be treated to the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing selections from John Williams' scores for the Star Wars movies.
- 2 uncountable or countable (Business) (of chocolates, buttons, yarns) a wide selection of new and used carsuna amplia gama de coches nuevos y usadosExample sentences
- A wide selection of vegetables ranges from the familiar to the less so.
- By varying the components of the gel, Mentor is able to produce a wide selection of products ranging from a very soft to a very firm consistency.
- ‘You need a good selection for a wide range of suitable purposes,’ he said.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.