Translation of selector in Spanish:
- 1 [Sport/Deporte] seleccionador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- If I were one of the selectors of the team, I'd play a good mix of players with the under-20s taking most of the positions.
- He found himself with no club and being clubless, national team selectors could not select him for the national squad.
- What is the criteria drawn up by the selector to select the team?
- 2 [Telecom] selector (masculine)Example sentences
- The instruments have been redesigned to make them easier to see in twilight and dusk and the power window switches are relocated just behind the gear selector for ease of use.
- As well as the gear selector, there are three other stalks behind the steering wheel, for indicators, dipping the lights, operating the wipers/washers and the pre-selector cruise control.
- With the automatic transmission the brake is applied automatically whenever the ignition key is removed, and released whenever the gear selector is moved from the ‘park’ position.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.