- 1 [Sport/Deporte] seleccionador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- If I were one of the selectors of the team, I'd play a good mix of players with the under-20s taking most of the positions.
- He found himself with no club and being clubless, national team selectors could not select him for the national squad.
- What is the criteria drawn up by the selector to select the team?
- 2 [Telecom] selector (masculine)More example sentences
- The instruments have been redesigned to make them easier to see in twilight and dusk and the power window switches are relocated just behind the gear selector for ease of use.
- As well as the gear selector, there are three other stalks behind the steering wheel, for indicators, dipping the lights, operating the wipers/washers and the pre-selector cruise control.
- With the automatic transmission the brake is applied automatically whenever the ignition key is removed, and released whenever the gear selector is moved from the ‘park’ position.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.