Translation of self-harm in Spanish:
- [Psychology/Psicología] autolesión (feminine), autodaño (masculine)Example sentences
- ‘Wayne died from deliberate self-harm while the balance of his mind was disturbed,’ he said.
- The incidences of self-harm, eating disorders, and even suicide among young people in schools and colleges is evidence of the emotional burden imposed by a society which often seems to demand too much of them.
- He has no history of self-harm, eating disorder, alcohol/drug dependency or misuse.
Definition of self-harm in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.