- [Psychology/Psicología] autolesión (feminine), autodaño (masculine)More example sentences
- ‘Wayne died from deliberate self-harm while the balance of his mind was disturbed,’ he said.
- The incidences of self-harm, eating disorders, and even suicide among young people in schools and colleges is evidence of the emotional burden imposed by a society which often seems to demand too much of them.
- He has no history of self-harm, eating disorder, alcohol/drug dependency or misuse.
Definition of self-harm in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.