- [Psych] autolesión (f), autodaño (m)More example sentences
- ‘Wayne died from deliberate self-harm while the balance of his mind was disturbed,’ he said.
- The incidences of self-harm, eating disorders, and even suicide among young people in schools and colleges is evidence of the emotional burden imposed by a society which often seems to demand too much of them.
- He has no history of self-harm, eating disorder, alcohol/drug dependency or misuse.
- [Psych] autolesionarse, autodañarseMore example sentences
- In the first chain analysis Rachel self-harmed in response to thinking she was not slim or beautiful enough (which linked to her core-belief of being unlovable and therefore being rejected).
- I have no doubt at all that it was by reason of his depressive illness that he self-harmed.
- Some are learning how to deal with incontinence and give injections and tube feeds, or coping with a parent who overdoses or self-harms.