- [Psychology/Psicología] autolesión (f), autodaño (m)More example sentences
- ‘Wayne died from deliberate self-harm while the balance of his mind was disturbed,’ he said.
- The incidences of self-harm, eating disorders, and even suicide among young people in schools and colleges is evidence of the emotional burden imposed by a society which often seems to demand too much of them.
- He has no history of self-harm, eating disorder, alcohol/drug dependency or misuse.
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.
- [Psychology/Psicología] autolesionarse, autodañarseMore example sentences
- In the first chain analysis Rachel self-harmed in response to thinking she was not slim or beautiful enough (which linked to her core-belief of being unlovable and therefore being rejected).
- I have no doubt at all that it was by reason of his depressive illness that he self-harmed.
- Some are learning how to deal with incontinence and give injections and tube feeds, or coping with a parent who overdoses or self-harms.