- 1.1 (self-respect) consideración (feminine) por sí mismoMore example sentences1.2 (vanity) [pejorative/peyorativo] engreimiento (masculine)
More example sentences
- For some, he is a hero, all the more admirable in his magisterial self-regard.
- A self-confessed hero-worshipper, he adroitly patched into a network of national self-regard and milked it for all it was worth.
- Keeping foreigners in cultural ghettos is thus a necessity for him, if he is to preserve his self-regard.
- The greatest obstacle to our progress in love is our own self-love, our own ego and our self-regard.
- Her memoir bubbles with self-regard, and her ego may have caused her to misunderstand some events in her life.
- That applying to kindergarten should become such a cutthroat business is doubtless an only-in-New-York phenomenon, intertwined with New Yorkers' considerable self-regard.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.