nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sales) volumen (masculine) de facturaciónMore example sentences
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- 2 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sale) venta (feminine) directa 2.2 countable/numerable (video for retail sale) video (masculine) para venta directaMore example sentences
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.