- 1 u (retail sales) volumen (m) de facturaciónMore example sentences
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- 2 2.1 u (retail sale) venta (f) directa 2.2 c (video for retail sale) video (m) para venta directaMore example sentences
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.