Translation of sell-through in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sales) volumen (masculine) de facturaciónExample sentences
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- 2 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sale) venta (feminine) directa 2.2 countable/numerable (video for retail sale) video (masculine) para venta directaExample sentences
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know Mexico City has twenty daily newspapers? The morning daily Excelsior (www.excelsior.com.mx), established in 1917, is often considered the nation's best and one of the most important newspapers of the Spanish-speaking world. La Jornada is another important daily, and there is an English-language daily, The News.