nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sales) volumen (masculine) de facturaciónMore example sentences
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- 2 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (retail sale) venta (feminine) directa 2.2 countable/numerable (video for retail sale) video (masculine) para venta directaMore example sentences
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...