- 1.1 (truck) (American English/inglés norteamericano) semitrailer 1More example sentences1.2 (house) (British English/inglés británico) casa (feminine) pareada or adosada
More example sentences
- Stephanie pressed hard on the accelerator and the car shot forward out of the trucks path, the semi missing them by less than a foot.
- It looks suspiciously like a freezer, only very, very large; like the trailer of a semi.
- Their semi pulls 30-foot grain trailers instead of normal 40-footers.
- They also plan to buy a bigger house than their three-bedroom semi, although Mr Stone said he would not leave his job as an IT analyst in South Manchester.
- York, he said, had many good properties from two- and three-bedroom town and terraced houses to semis and riverside apartments.
- Parallel to the seafront, Castle Avenue is a quirky road of elegant Victorian red-brick houses, 1930s-built semis and modest bungalows.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.