- 1.1 (truck) (American English/inglés norteamericano) semitrailer 1More example sentences1.2 (house) (British English/inglés británico) casa (feminine) pareada or adosada
More example sentences
- Stephanie pressed hard on the accelerator and the car shot forward out of the trucks path, the semi missing them by less than a foot.
- It looks suspiciously like a freezer, only very, very large; like the trailer of a semi.
- Their semi pulls 30-foot grain trailers instead of normal 40-footers.
- They also plan to buy a bigger house than their three-bedroom semi, although Mr Stone said he would not leave his job as an IT analyst in South Manchester.
- York, he said, had many good properties from two- and three-bedroom town and terraced houses to semis and riverside apartments.
- Parallel to the seafront, Castle Avenue is a quirky road of elegant Victorian red-brick houses, 1930s-built semis and modest bungalows.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an