Translation of sentiment in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (feeling) sentir (masculine), sentimiento (masculine) an upsurge in nationalist sentiment un renacimiento del sentir or del sentimiento nacionalistaExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (view) opinión (feminine), parecer (masculine) to voice o express one's sentiments expresar su ( or mi etc) opinión or parecer or sentir he echoed the sentiments of the majority se hizo eco del sentir de la mayoría my sentiments exactly o entirely estoy totalmente de acuerdo, eso es exactamente lo que pienso yo
- Our sentiments of love, hate, fear, anxiety, are each one of them the fertile source of whole series of illustrative dreams.
- We all share the same sentiments of anger, disgust, and frustration.
- Smith referred to these emotions as the moral sentiments.
- City officials around the world echo the sentiment, according to Public Works Magazine.
- Our idea echoes your sentiments in the editorial: Learn more, to prepare for the future.
- Her sentiments were echoed by several other members of the public around Hampton Green, a busy but open grassland area.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (sentimentality) sensiblería (feminine), sentimentalismo (masculine)Example sentences
- If they grow jaded, grow bored, or simply prefer sentiment and nostalgia to active participation, the last avenue of escape is closed.
- Their back-up teams might be more prone to nostalgia and sentiment, especially those who have honed their tallying skills over many the long count.
- I've just given my new stylus a go and listened to this, for the first time in a while - call it nostalgia or sentiment, but it's hard to pick out one bad cut on this.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an