- 1.1 (emotional) [person/movie/song] sentimental let's not get sentimental about it no nos pongamos sentimentalesMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (concerning emotions) (usually before noun/generalmente delante del nombre) it had sentimental value tenía (un) valor sentimental a sentimental journey to the town where he was born un viaje nostálgico a su pueblo natal
- Venezuela was chosen as his final destination for sentimental reasons - it's his mother's birthplace and where he grew up.
- ‘All I had was a pink rattle that I kept for sentimental reasons,’ she said.
- I still have a deep sentimental attachment to the union.
- I'm usually not very sentimental about old things that I don't use anymore.
- The film isn't sentimental about death, the propagation of species, or other biological occurrences.
- There is nothing crass or sentimental about these tales.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an