Translation of separation in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (division) separation of powers/of church and stateseparación de poderes/entre Iglesia y EstadoExample sentences1.2 countable (gap)
- This finding was the basis for separation into the 2 groups.
- Elliott's thematic gear shifting and tempo changing make the album's separation into eight tracks largely beside the point.
- This genetic separation into two groups was also clear when working with the complete set of 306 plants.
- 2 countable 2.1 (time of being apart) 2.2 (estrangement) judicial separationseparación (feminine) legalExample sentences
- Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation.
- I was asked to determine the value of the wife's pension and the husband's entitlement to a credit for payment of the wife's debt after separation.
- At the time of separation the wife had not worked outside the home for 17 years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.