- 1 1.1 u (division) separación (f) separation of powers/of church and state separación de poderes/entre Iglesia y EstadoMore example sentences1.2 c (gap) separación (f)
- This finding was the basis for separation into the 2 groups.
- Elliott's thematic gear shifting and tempo changing make the album's separation into eight tracks largely beside the point.
- This genetic separation into two groups was also clear when working with the complete set of 306 plants.
- 2 c 2.1 (time of being apart) separación (f) 2.2 (estrangement) separación (f) judicial separation separación (f) legalMore example sentences
- Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation.
- I was asked to determine the value of the wife's pension and the husband's entitlement to a credit for payment of the wife's debt after separation.
- At the time of separation the wife had not worked outside the home for 17 years.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...