Translation of series in Spanish:
noun plural series
- 1.1 (succession) she made a series of mistakescometió una serie or una sucesión de erroresarithmetical/geometrical seriesserie aritmética/geométricaExample sentences1.2 (set, group) a TV/radio series
una serie or un serial or (Southern Cone) una serial de televisión/radioa series of concerts/lecturesun ciclo or un programa de conciertos/conferenciasa series of coins/stampsuna serie de monedas/sellos1.3 (in baseball, cricket)Example sentences1.4 (Electricity)in series
- The event featured a series of panel discussions related to issues of media.
- The leaders of various intelligence agencies worry about a series of high-profile events this summer.
- You might have planned out a whole series of attacks, but one inopportune roll and your turn is over.
en serieExample sentences
- Once a playoff series commences, each game played is subjected to even closer scrutiny.
- Each of those teams has a starter who is capable of winning two games in a playoff series.
- Somewhere that doesn't convince us that will help the team win a playoff series.
- In a series circuit with two or more bulbs, which bulb lights first when the circuit is closed?
- A series resistor and parallel cap were not as effective as a series inductor and the cap.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.