n (pl series)
- 1.1 (succession) serie (f), sucesión (f) she made a series of mistakes cometió una serie or una sucesión de errores arithmetical/geometrical series serie aritmética/geométricaMore example sentences1.2 (set, group) a TV/radio series una serie or un serial or (CS) una serial de televisión/radio a series of concerts/lectures un ciclo or un programa de conciertos/conferencias a series of coins/stamps una serie de monedas/sellos 1.3 (in baseball, cricket) serie (f)
More example sentences1.4 [Elec] in series en serie
- The event featured a series of panel discussions related to issues of media.
- The leaders of various intelligence agencies worry about a series of high-profile events this summer.
- You might have planned out a whole series of attacks, but one inopportune roll and your turn is over.
More example sentences
- Once a playoff series commences, each game played is subjected to even closer scrutiny.
- Each of those teams has a starter who is capable of winning two games in a playoff series.
- Somewhere that doesn't convince us that will help the team win a playoff series.
- In a series circuit with two or more bulbs, which bulb lights first when the circuit is closed?
- A series resistor and parallel cap were not as effective as a series inductor and the cap.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.