Translation of series in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural series)
- 1.1 (succession) serie (feminine), sucesión (feminine) she made a series of mistakes cometió una serie or una sucesión de errores arithmetical/geometrical series serie aritmética/geométricaExample sentences1.2 (set, group) a TV/radio series una serie or un serial or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) una serial de televisión/radio a series of concerts/lectures un ciclo or un programa de conciertos/conferencias a series of coins/stamps una serie de monedas/sellos 1.3 (in baseball, cricket) serie (feminine)
Example sentences1.4 [Electricity/Electricidad] in series en serie
- The event featured a series of panel discussions related to issues of media.
- The leaders of various intelligence agencies worry about a series of high-profile events this summer.
- You might have planned out a whole series of attacks, but one inopportune roll and your turn is over.
- Once a playoff series commences, each game played is subjected to even closer scrutiny.
- Each of those teams has a starter who is capable of winning two games in a playoff series.
- Somewhere that doesn't convince us that will help the team win a playoff series.
- In a series circuit with two or more bulbs, which bulb lights first when the circuit is closed?
- A series resistor and parallel cap were not as effective as a series inductor and the cap.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.