Translation of sermon in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion) who preached the sermon?¿quién dio el sermón?the Sermon on the Mount
¿quién predicó?el Sermón de la MontañaExample sentences
- Whether those attending religious services understand a sermon is evidently unimportant.
- Pastors' wives were known to preach sermons and conduct services whenever the pastor was serving another church within his multiple-congregation assignment.
- This perspective has ramifications for the counseling ministry of the church, for sermons and Christian education and for the life of Christians in communities of faith.
- 2 (moralizing talk) [colloquial]sermón (masculine) [colloquial]I got another sermon from my fathermi padre me dio or me soltó otro sermón [colloquial]Example sentences
- What's often missing in these tedious sermons is the fun of these ads, the ridiculous enthusiasm and vivacity, and an appreciation for the artistry evident in every ad.
- This unpretentious poetess does not go about lecturing or delivering sermons in high places.
- Here's the crazed part: Despite such sober trends, the Times piece quickly turned into a sermon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.