Translation of sermon in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] sermón (masculine) who preached the sermon? ¿quién dio el sermón?, ¿quién predicó? the Sermon on the Mount el Sermón de la MontañaExample sentences1.2 (moralizing talk) [colloquial/familiar] sermón (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] I got another sermon from my father mi padre me dio or me soltó otro sermón [colloquial/familiar]
- Whether those attending religious services understand a sermon is evidently unimportant.
- Pastors' wives were known to preach sermons and conduct services whenever the pastor was serving another church within his multiple-congregation assignment.
- This perspective has ramifications for the counseling ministry of the church, for sermons and Christian education and for the life of Christians in communities of faith.
- What's often missing in these tedious sermons is the fun of these ads, the ridiculous enthusiasm and vivacity, and an appreciation for the artistry evident in every ad.
- This unpretentious poetess does not go about lecturing or delivering sermons in high places.
- Here's the crazed part: Despite such sober trends, the Times piece quickly turned into a sermon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.