Translation of serpent in Spanish:
- 1 (snake) [literary]sierpe (feminine) [literary]Example sentences
- Join us each day for stories about serpents, from flying snakes to Vietnamese cobras and North American copperheads.
- Hiding out in or near steamy rivers and swamps in South America east of the Andes from Colombia to Paraguay and also on the island of Trinidad, these semiaquatic serpents are the largest snakes in the world.
- This story airs in the United States tonight on the National Geographic Channel's Five Days of Snakes - a series of programs about serpents, and the scientists and others who work with them.
- 2 (Music)serpentón (masculine)Example sentences
- Brass bands began as military bands in the 19th century, initially with keyed bugles, serpents, bass horns, and other keyed brass instruments, changing to valved brass once these became available.
- An exception must be made for the occasions when the serpent is used to double the awesome Dies Irae at Requiem mass.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.