n (plural -rums or , -ra)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable(blood serum)[Physiology/Fisiología] suero (masculine) (sanguíneo)More example sentences1.2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (antitoxin) suero (masculine)
More example sentences
- Blood products, sera, sperm, oocytes and embryos are not included.
- The number of sera from patients whose blood culture grew B. psuedomallei is only 12.
- Blood samples were then obtained and sera tested for HIV and hepatitis.
- He was given a cocktail of vaccines within 10 minutes including anti-plague and anthrax serums.
- You could be making a fortune out of the drugs, serums and surgical hardware, and yet you have to stand on the sidelines and watch as US drug companies make a killing.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.