Translation of service charge in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in restaurant) there is a service charge of 10%se cobra un 10% de servicioExample sentences1.2 (in banking) 1.3 (for maintenance — of apartment)
gastos (masculine plural) comunes or (Spain) de comunidad(— of office) gastos (masculine plural) de mantenimientoExample sentences
- Maintenance of the pool and communal grounds is included in the annual service charge of €1,320.
- Restaurants that don't add a service charge will expect a 10 per cent tip.
- The three groups said waiving the service charge would be removing an income that an employee already enjoyed and it was an unfair labour practice.
- I have assessed an appropriate service charge for the property as being £1 per square foot of net accommodation.
- It is regrettable the final bills were delayed but lease-holders are fully aware each year the council will bill them with a service charge to cover a number of costs, including the maintenance of communal areas around their homes.
- The two-bedroom units are subject to a £275 service charge while the three-bedroom properties have an annual charge of £350.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.