- 1.1 (in restaurant) servicio (m) there is a service charge of 10% se cobra un 10% de servicioMore example sentences1.2 (in banking) comisión (f) 1.3 (for maintenance — of apartment) gastos (mpl) comunes or (Esp) de comunidad; (— of office) gastos (mpl) de mantenimiento
More example sentences
- Maintenance of the pool and communal grounds is included in the annual service charge of €1,320.
- Restaurants that don't add a service charge will expect a 10 per cent tip.
- The three groups said waiving the service charge would be removing an income that an employee already enjoyed and it was an unfair labour practice.
- I have assessed an appropriate service charge for the property as being £1 per square foot of net accommodation.
- It is regrettable the final bills were delayed but lease-holders are fully aware each year the council will bill them with a service charge to cover a number of costs, including the maintenance of communal areas around their homes.
- The two-bedroom units are subject to a £275 service charge while the three-bedroom properties have an annual charge of £350.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.