- 1.1 (in restaurant) servicio (masculine) there is a service charge of 10% se cobra un 10% de servicioMore example sentences1.2 (in banking) comisión (feminine) 1.3 (for maintenance — of apartment) gastos (masculine plural) comunes or (Spain/España) de comunidad; (— of office) gastos (masculine plural) de mantenimiento
More example sentences
- Maintenance of the pool and communal grounds is included in the annual service charge of €1,320.
- Restaurants that don't add a service charge will expect a 10 per cent tip.
- The three groups said waiving the service charge would be removing an income that an employee already enjoyed and it was an unfair labour practice.
- I have assessed an appropriate service charge for the property as being £1 per square foot of net accommodation.
- It is regrettable the final bills were delayed but lease-holders are fully aware each year the council will bill them with a service charge to cover a number of costs, including the maintenance of communal areas around their homes.
- The two-bedroom units are subject to a £275 service charge while the three-bedroom properties have an annual charge of £350.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.