Translation of set piece in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Music/Música][ pieza que se suele tocar en determinadas ocasiones ]; (for music exam) pieza (feminine) obligatoria she delivered her set piece on the ills of capitalism soltó su discurso de siempre sobre los males del capitalismoExample sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] jugada (feminine) preparada, jugada (feminine) prefabricada or de laboratorio
- It looks nice, plays well and has some great set pieces with the music placed to them perfectly.
- These comic set pieces sweeten the icing that coats Layer Cake's underlying darkness.
- The set pieces and special effects are superb, again because of Jackson's unusual approach.
- Shortly before half-time Ribblesdale increased the tempo, with depletion of the Cumbrian set-piece allowing more secure possession and also a more stable scrum.
- Neither set-piece forces Boumnijel to work, but the pressure is building.
- With a third set-piece similar to Elliott's previous two efforts, Steven Hammell dispatched another commendable drive wide of the post.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.