Translation of set piece in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Music)(pieza que se suele tocar en determinadas ocasiones)(for music exam) pieza (feminine) obligatoriashe delivered her set piece on the ills of capitalismsoltó su discurso de siempre sobre los males del capitalismoExample sentences1.2 (Sport)
jugada (feminine) preparada
- It looks nice, plays well and has some great set pieces with the music placed to them perfectly.
- These comic set pieces sweeten the icing that coats Layer Cake's underlying darkness.
- The set pieces and special effects are superb, again because of Jackson's unusual approach.
jugada (feminine) prefabricada or de laboratorioExample sentences
- Shortly before half-time Ribblesdale increased the tempo, with depletion of the Cumbrian set-piece allowing more secure possession and also a more stable scrum.
- Neither set-piece forces Boumnijel to work, but the pressure is building.
- With a third set-piece similar to Elliott's previous two efforts, Steven Hammell dispatched another commendable drive wide of the post.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.