- 1.1 [Music/Música][ pieza que se suele tocar en determinadas ocasiones ]; (for music exam) pieza (feminine) obligatoria she delivered her set piece on the ills of capitalism soltó su discurso de siempre sobre los males del capitalismoMore example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] jugada (feminine) preparada, jugada (feminine) prefabricada or de laboratorio
More example sentences
- It looks nice, plays well and has some great set pieces with the music placed to them perfectly.
- These comic set pieces sweeten the icing that coats Layer Cake's underlying darkness.
- The set pieces and special effects are superb, again because of Jackson's unusual approach.
- Shortly before half-time Ribblesdale increased the tempo, with depletion of the Cumbrian set-piece allowing more secure possession and also a more stable scrum.
- Neither set-piece forces Boumnijel to work, but the pressure is building.
- With a third set-piece similar to Elliott's previous two efforts, Steven Hammell dispatched another commendable drive wide of the post.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.