- 1.1 [Music/Música]pieza que se suele tocar en determinadas ocasiones; (for music exam) pieza (feminine) obligatoria she delivered her set piece on the ills of capitalism soltó su discurso de siempre sobre los males del capitalismoMore example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] jugada (f) preparada, jugada (f) prefabricada or de laboratorio
More example sentences
- It looks nice, plays well and has some great set pieces with the music placed to them perfectly.
- These comic set pieces sweeten the icing that coats Layer Cake's underlying darkness.
- The set pieces and special effects are superb, again because of Jackson's unusual approach.
- Shortly before half-time Ribblesdale increased the tempo, with depletion of the Cumbrian set-piece allowing more secure possession and also a more stable scrum.
- Neither set-piece forces Boumnijel to work, but the pressure is building.
- With a third set-piece similar to Elliott's previous two efforts, Steven Hammell dispatched another commendable drive wide of the post.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...